Our Whole Lives
SFUC offers a variety of programs and is always looking for new ideas to benefit the community.
This February and March we are offering the OWL (Our Whole Lives) program for older adults.
Time: 7 pm – 9 pm
Location: 15639 24 Ave, Surrey
Honest, accurate information about sexuality changes lives. It dismantles stereotypes and assumptions, builds self-acceptance and self-esteem, fosters healthy relationships, improves decision making, and has the potential to save lives. For these reasons and more, we are proud to offer Our Whole Lives (OWL), a comprehensive, lifespan sexuality education curricula for use in both secular settings and faith communities.
Our Whole Lives Offers
- Accurate information presented in developmentally appropriate ways
- Affective and emotional learning
- Guiding values and principles
- Activities that help participants clarify values and improve decision-making skills
- A safe and supportive peer group
- Acceptance of diversity
- A social justice approach to inclusive sexuality education
Only 15 seats available! Contact Samaya to register at [email protected]